January 17, 2015

Twister Caramel Brown Klenspop review

Hi cuties!

Klenspop send me three new pairs of lenses to review. How nice of them! So the ones I'm going to talk about in the next three posts are GBT 2TON Brown, GBT 2TON Gray and TWISTER CARAMEL CHOCO.



So I was really excited when I picked up this box at the post office! The three different pairs of lenses was put in each box that was wrapped in bubblewrap. Unfortunately something heavy must have hit the box and damage one of the pairs. This is the first time that I'v experienced this, and everything was nicely wrapped, so it had nothing do do with the Klenspop! So one of the glass "containers" to GBT 2TON Brown was broken so the contact lens had dried out. But I decided to review the one the survived the trip so you still can see how it looks like on blue eyes and see what I think. That's why I don't have a picture of a bottle or of me wearing both of the lenses. I'm only wearing one contact lens in my pictures, so the 'pair' with only one lens won't feel left out. ヽ(´ー`)ノ 


Back: Description on how you put in the lenses. 
Front of the box. 








This is what I got in the package (+ one pair of lenses that sadly broke..) 
I got three pairs of lenses, three lens cases and three contact lens tweezers. As I said in my last review; the tweezers are new for me, but I'm really glad they send me one! It makes it easier to pick up the contact lens from the case, so you don't have to use your fingers. Which makes it a lot more hygienic. 

I will be wearing the contact lens on the eye to the left on all three pictures. 


❤ So I'll start off with Twister Caramel Brown! ❤
You can read the two other reviews here and here!

Stock photo. 


♡ Price: 9.50 USD
♡ From the brand CHANSOL
♡ The diameter is 14.2 mm and the base curve is 8.6 mm
♡The water content of these are 38%
♡ They last for a year after being opened and used. 


9.50 USD is really cheep for a pair of lenses + a lens case! These lenses don't have a outer rim, so they are a little more natural looking. I chose these because I wanted a pair of brown lenses that could hide as much as possible of my natural eye colour, and these really do their job! The design makes it blend pretty well, even with my blue eyes. I think it also is a nice little touch to them. I think these ones would be perfect for ulzzang makeup! 



As you can see they cover almost everything of my natural colour! And the tiny part that don't cover it makes it a more special. Like it's sparkling in some kind of way. You can also see the small size difference. It's not too much, but it's still there. They were also easy to put in and take out, so that was not a problem. It usually isn't, but some lenses are actually more difficult to put in than others. 

 My overall opinion: 

♡  Comfort - 9/10
♡ Design - 7/10
♡  Colour - 10/10



They are far from uncomfortable! I didn't wear these for a whole day, but the time I was wearing them I didn't feel any irritations or discomfort. I could feel that there was something in my eye, but that doesn't really bother me. I'm kind of used to it. But maybe you won't feel it at all! We have all different curves and shapes on our eyes. I think the design is a little bit plain, but as I said: these are more natural looking. So if you are looking for plain, but pretty, brown contact lenses for your everyday look, these will be perfect! The colour is stunning. It's not to dark and not too bright. It's a natural brown colour, so it was just like I had brown eyes if you didn't stand half a mater away from me. They do look that natural, but at the same time they are super cute. 




2 comments:

Go Wild And Crazy said...

Wow, i really liked the second one, they look so natural and its a beautiful bronw color! Love ur blog btw and one question in norwegian :

Jeg bare lurte på hvordan du får folk til å sponse deg linser osv til å recommende? Har hatt lyst til det en stund nå men vet ikke helt hvordan jeg starter med det :)

Heruki✿ said...

Thank you very much!

Det er bare å sende dem en mail og spør om de er interesserte og fortelle dem litt om deg selv. Fortell om hvorfor du vil skrive om dem og hva du har å tilby. :)